eComStation 2.1 | 1.08 GBeComStation
- a fully updated OEM-version of the operating system IBM OS / 2 Warp 4.5, developed and promoted in the market the U.S. company Serenity Systems International and the Dutch company Mensys BVVersion: 2.1
- 133 MHz Pentium-compatible processor
- 64 MB RAM (128 MB or more)
- 500 MB hard disk space MINIMUM length of the installation (1000 MB recommended)
Just like Suse, Mandrake and Red Hat are the distributions of the operating system Linux, so is the distribution eComStation IBM OS / 2 Warp (server version of Warp Server for e-buisness, WSeB).
Serenity Systems International and Mensys BV are pleased to announce the
immediate availability of eComStation 2.1 GA Release. This release is
available in both the English and German language.New features:
* Include AiR-BOOT (version 1.0.7 final) to allow installation of
multiboot environments without sacrificing a primary partition
(Required for most Windows 7 preloads)
* Updated ACPIWIZARD to handle APM aware mousedrivers
* AHCI support, enables installation on AHCI only systems. AHCI
controllers deliver considerably better performance than regular
* Added AHCI option to preboot menu (currently required to select
* Added BOOTDLY driver, which causes a 20 second boot delay so SCSI
controller + disks can properly initialize. Driver is added by
OS2CSM and HWMERGE when a SCSI driver is selected.
* Replaced preboot disk integrity check with version that runs during
the graphical installation routine. This provides more user
interactivity and feedback.
* Updated kernel to 14.105, with fix to prevent PROCDUMP trap.Updated Applications:
* Updated Firefox to version 4.0.1.
* Add Exceptq v7.1 to BASEUTIL (improves traphandling in fe Firefox 4)
* Updated MINILVM to improve backwards compatibility; help updates.
* Updated Archive Viewer to v2.1
* Add p7zip and cpio to BASEUTIL (required for ArcView 7z and RPM file
* Updated eCo Runtime to version 20101224
* Updated USBDOCK ??to version 20110319
* Updated NeoWPS * USB Widget to build version 2671
* Updated Lucide to version 1.3.3 GA.
* Updated EVFSGUI to version 184.108.40.2065 + utils 220.127.116.115
* Updated EVFSIFS to version 18.104.22.168
* Updated EVFSPLUGIN to version 2.0.1
* Updated eStyler to 1.1.93 (support eWP shutdown).
* Updated LLAECS to 1.01.1002
* Updated Workplace Sans fonts to v0.8 with embedded bitmaps
* Updated DFsee engine to OEM version 10.7
* Updated 4OS2 to version 3.06 (from 3.04h)
* Updated GCC4CORE to 1.1.0 (now includes GCC452)
* Updated DATASEEK to version 1.0.1
Updated / added drivers:
* Added AHCI driver 1.12
* Updated DANIS506.ADD to version 1.8.9. Now AHCI aware.
* Updated ACPI 3.18 package to support kernel 14.105
* Updated Uniaud to version 1.9.26
* Updated e1000e and Nvidia driver to multimac version.
* Updated hw database to new multimac realtek driver, add
* Removed Genmac support for 8086:104 A and 8086:107 C, install failed
and chipsets are now covered by native Intel NIC driver.
* Updated hardware detection database to support new Intel PRO/1000 PCIe
* Updated DFsee engine to OEM version 10.7
* Updated PCIDEVS.TXT to ha_merged, 11 Oct 2010 8:16:43
* Updated POINTDD.SYS to bldlevel 10.070
* Updated LVM.DLL to version 20110111,
* Added LOCK.EXE (from UDF package) to baseutil.
* Updated UNLOCK.EXE to UDF-enabled version
* Updated bootable JFS to 1.9.4, including helper and symbol files
* Updated OS2DASD.DMD and symbol files to 14.105 (was 14.096)
* Updated Panorama driver VBE2GRAD.DLL to fix problems with VirtualBox.
== DISTRIBUTION / CREATING CDS ==
This product is provided as a downloadable ISO file, this is a raw CD
image that you can burn on CD-R media. For instructions on burning
the CD image to CD please consult the PDF document "howtoburncds.pdf"
available in the same directory as the ISO files.
Alternatively you can purchase an eComStation 2.1 media pack from your
== REGISTRATION KEY REQUIRED FOR INSTALLING ==
eComStation 2.1 requires a registration key for installing. This
registration key is part of the eComStation 2.1 purchase and is
available digitally to be imported during the installation process.
An existing eComStation 2.0 key is accepted by the installation process.
== SOFTWARE SUBSCRIPTION SERVICES ==
This product is available for download to all registered users of
Software Subscription Services for eComStation. If you subscription has
expired, you can purchase a renewal which will grant you immediate
access to the download.
Download From Rapidgator
Download From Netload
Download From Extabit